Monday, November 05, 2007

A little Common Mistake

Opps.. another mistake has been made
who cares to mend it and repeat what has been said?
I live like tomorrow would come
but still here I am another chuck of lump
common mistake, yea common mistake yea
I woke up everyday and feeling all of that,
common mistake, yea common mistake yea
a lil bit sad, where my arm is on my chest (common mistake, yea common mistake)
oh where can I stand fighting for another chance? okay.. i build masses which don't last
So after all these years beginning to see this fear its all just another tear wipe clean
and saying shit which are fucking sincere
i put dup a thought of getting it done, lay it on the floor executing
and dun let it be bygone, now is all gone,all wrong, this heart is still strong..
to take the pain and wish it didn't happen.. calling 911 a dial, a solution
common mistake, yea common mistake yea
common mistake, yea common mistake yea
common mistake, yea common mistake yea
common mistake, yea common mistake yea
Now lets rewind it and turn back a lil
common mistake, yea common mistake yea

No comments: