Sunday, December 30, 2007

Testimonial.

27th December 2007.

It was morning about 7am in the morning. I was browsing through the web, when I finally decide to check on my mail. The result was surprising enough. Not knowing what to do, I decide to call it quit.
Letting go the computer mouse, I rub my eye...
Am I Dreaming?
Is this what it is?
Telling me not to quit?Telling this is what I deserve?Telling me the reason the continue or to stay?
All I'm reading is get out, this is not where you belong!
You belong to the streets!running around like you belong to no one and no where! You don't deserve second chance! You don't deserve to be called a normal person because you aren't! SO stay fucking away from society! We don't need people like you!
.................
it was 11am, my mum was cooking. There was knocking at my door. It was someone, I thought its the postman. I was mood less, not feeling well, blurred watery vision all I see. I decide to open the door to check out who was it. I hold for a moment just wish the knocking and the voice stop, so I could continue my private moment.(women voice:Is there anybody home?)

It stops, GOOD. I sit back, pretending I didn't hear the voice, because I thought my mum did, but she doesn't. She was busy cooking.

Had lunch around 1pm, going out. It was good, like always. Geared and ready. Open the door, to stumble across a scripture quotation left by the voice of the women. I finally realize what is this. The work of God, He heard me cried out to Him...

"All Suffering SOON TO END!"


............................................................
............................................................
............................................................

Thank you very much, I shall share it to the world.

No comments: