Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bridge of Salvation.



There was a chance of redemption given
that you have blew it away by stepping back
constipating of breath take place
Capturing lights of ray which betrays you next
there is no exception but lost of direction

It is now a fault many have thought
All is lost evil is bought
Prepare for your lost
The wrecked bridge is now collapse by your own knot

do not be afraid if you living in the world and lost yourself in the world
temporary this world IS for we are to find Christ in us that we all belongs to our Heavenly father who created us in the 1st place, for everything else in this world is a distraction towards us finding our place with Our One and Only God if we choose to repent for what we've sin and needed to be salvaged from this world and to be in HIS realm
for HE will build that bridge In You Again

Taken from theRealm blog
if this blog has touched u in any way and u wish to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, pls say this prayer with us. 'Dear Lord Jesus. Thank You for Your love.I ask You to come into my heart to be my Lord and Saviour. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. I ask You to forgive me of my sins and make me new from today onwards.Amen! If u have said this prayer, we would love to hear from you! © theRealm / Paul & Karen Hughes

No comments: