Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pictures i Took

This is current me...................




Well, nothing to do, and here's something fun which I can actually, I do mean ACTUALLY POST! I don't take pictures of myself much tho.... let me show u some of my picture collection..well.. .. who knows... mayb you would..... like it.. :D






























































I.. dun noe how to describe those picture.. it leaves plenty of unseen or unheard behind the lies of one who condemn and not forgiving and letting go of something precious which is more or less are the same with yours..

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Weeeeeeeeeeee~

guitar...

i still learning ler... :P

Unknown said...

Are you into photography? Cos that's cool... And is that your guitar? That's cool too! ^_^ I love guitars... but I don't play... I'm like a music retard~~

WillaZz said...

hey hey... yea.. into for pass time le.. good.. im glad u like it too :D

Dexx.. you go play and learn!.. teach me when u can play...