Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged By Pippo

Here are the rules for the tag. 7 Rules I need to follow.


~Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.


~People who are tagged need to report this one in their own blog with the seven things as well as
these rules
~Then tag 7 others and list their names on their blog
~Leave a comment for each of the tagged , to let them know that they have been tagged and read the blog.



Here are the 7 random facts bout me.

1. I admire ladies with sexy legs.

I just love how they walk with those pairs, it's like a gift from heaven. With matching pair of shoes and clothes... wallah... it surely made my day.


2. WillaZz dislikes LALA girl.

I hate girls who act cute in front of me!yuck!period...a turn off. I'll turn, close my eye and walk away. Stay Away from me!( no offense ya? (:)


3. I love to watch action movies.

Jackie Chan,Jet Li or whoever make good stunt and action movie, i praise you. I would pay to watch action fighting scene in the big scene. No doubt.


4. WillaZz have bad eating habit .

When I eat I EAT! i eat all the time! theres no secret to it. Chocolate would be my favourite, followed by fruit and MEAT MEAT MEAT!CHOCOLATE is my midnight snack LOL...


5. WillaZz have Harry Potter Trading Card

Yes.. i play Pokemon TCG and i have tons of Harry Potter TC collection. I still keep them until now.. even tho i wish i could sell it some how. It really forked out a big hole out from my pocket.SELLING IT OFF!! CONTACT ME!1st come 1st serve.



6. WillaZz is NEVER and NOT a gambler.

i dunno how to gamble! lol...yaya... say whatever you want.. i know nuts about it.. too coward to be addicted to it.



7. WillaZz watch and follows BLEACH the animation EVERY WEEK!

ICHIGO!!! ISHIDA!! RUKIA!! Mua love you all so much! the best anime ever!!!... now i'm watching one piece... picking up ade.. just finish 100 episode of it.. got 300 episode more to go... they said one piece will end around 500 episode. Well, it seems like bleach it getting better and better!!OMG!!!



There you have the 7 facts bout me. I will be tagging EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!oh yea.. you hear me, you....YES YOU!...YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

No comments: